getting images together for 1.0

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:03:15 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Fania Bremmer
<fania.bremmer at basyskom.de> wrote:
> Am 31.08.2011 16:38, schrieb Thomas Pfeiffer:
>>
>> So I'd suggest the following:
>> 1. Define our target audience (that's already done, if
>> http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/GrandMasterPlan#Audience is still
>> valid)
>> 2. Come up with a set of usecases that would make the product useful for
>> our target audience (or at least the most important sub-group for 1.0)
>> 3. Try the usecases with our current product
>> 4. Make it possible to complete the usecases with 1.0
>>
>> I can help with defining the usecases and walking through them.
>>
> We actually defined a few things here for the UX part in the very beginning
> of the project:
> - personas
> - usecases
> - metaphors for the systems behaviour/look and feel
> - first drafts of flowcharts

yup that'd be nice, they can then eventually be updated.

another thing that should be done asap, is the default setup of the
two images, *and* a demo package, that wouldn't be installed by
default, but easily installable when someone has to give a demo
somewhere. demo that has the same storyline for both images.