QML splash screen

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Sep 10 18:38:43 UTC 2011

> Ivan, what are for you the roadblocks that avoid merging it?

multiscreen support, which should be trivial, but I haven't had the
time to do it yet. (the stuff I'm currently doing is more important
imo)

> to me, the biggest gripe is that the state of the splash steps is defined by a
> "state" property that is an int: this conflicts as name and overlaps with the

stage, step, splashstate, splashstage, splashstep... whatever you want :)

(or if we want to go along with plasma -> tokamak -> it can be /cycle/)

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard