MeeGo sensors

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Thu Sep 8 14:39:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

QtMobility returns that there is no light sensor on exo device.

That is a lie, but it is also (most probably) an indication of a bad Qt
setup. In essence, there is the API for Mobility stuff, but like on the
desktop, it doesn't do anything.

If somebody knows how to solve this, I'd be much obliged. If not, we'll
have to put it (like QtContacts which have the same fate) on a back-burner
until the more important things are done.

Cheerio

--
There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of
science.