Invitation to Plasma Active Workshop 19th - 22th september

Fania Bremmer fania.joeck at basyskom.de
Tue Sep 6 15:38:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

We'd like to invite you to our next workshop for Plasma Active at the
basysKom office in Darmstadt, Germany from the 19th - 22th of september,
monday till thursday.

We would like to discuss the upcoming bugfixing phase, release plans and
define next steps on the roadmap after Release 1.0. Everyone is welcome
to join and contribute! So take the chance to talk to the core developer
team of Plasma Active and give your ideas and input to the project.

Please register as quickly as possible:  https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/37

Hope to see a lot of you soon here in Darmstadt,
Fania (on behalf of the whole Plasma Active Team)