components components components

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:25:32 UTC 2011

On Monday 31 October 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> this is an installation issue, right? could we not install two copies of
> things, and just have one copy (and therefore no code-duplication) in the
> git repo? then the resolution could be automagic and hidden from the QML
> entirely, just as we do for in packages.

sorry, in the previous answer i didn't understood what you asked ;)

so there would be an installed org.kde.plasma.desktopcomponents
and a
org.kde.plasma.tabletcomponents
with the shared files installed twice.

that would work, i see only one of issue:
 the import name should be only one, so org.kde.plasma.components should be
what, a link to the proper one?

but apart from that, +1