RFC: replace the current Contour Icon in the upper corner through a proper icon

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:15:56 UTC 2011

On Friday 28 October 2011, Fania Bremmer wrote:

> ok lets go with the home icon, that was the symbol that came across my
> mind as well...
>

> about consistent iconography... +1. But honestly, who has the time and
> the talent to redo all the icons? The icons in our top bar could need a
> rebrush as well, in my opinion...

all the icons..
they are like 3500, not really humanly feasible (especially with that degree
of quality).

the panel icons yeah, a different style could be useful there, and would be
needed around a 15 icons or so, so more feasible.

i wanted to do some toolbar/action icons to have an expanded series alongside
the + - configure, browser buttons.. but i think they would still have ho have
a slightly different style from the panel ones