RFC: making the resize feature on the activity screen better visible

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Oct 27 16:51:37 UTC 2011

On Thursday, October 27, 2011 17:47:42 Fania Bremmer wrote:
> One of our coolest features, that is no user detects by himself, but
> after seen it once, uses it all the time....even more important now with
> the new vertical resize....

this is like the "doesn't pull down the panel" issue.

imho: we can optimize for a first time user and make the UI less pleasing for
everyone (including them) after they have learned the basics, or we can
deliver a more pleasing UI and start with documentation (e.g. the first-time
video) and rely on that.

i don't see how we can have it both ways. :/

humru othro a kohnu se