RFC: Layout adaption to WiFi feature

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.de
Thu Oct 27 15:35:29 UTC 2011

** Proposed Change **
- Make the width of the WIFI box bigger, so the WIFI name, key and
connect button fit in one line
- Store the WIFI key directly (not by popping up key wallet), also after
reboot
- Dont reorder the WiFis all the time, sort them in a logical way

** Reason For Change **
- layout reasons
- key wallet always asks for a pw... maybe I am just not used to this
application, but is it really needed here? I guess for passwords in
browsers its nice, but cant we just store the WIFI key without any other
user input to make it more handy?
- the order changes sometimes, I dont know when and how, but its
distracting - what is the reason for it?

** Implementation Details **