Continuous Integration on MeeGo 'Devel' Project

Maurice de la Ferte Maurice.Ferte at basyskom.de
Thu Oct 13 18:21:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

here a short info and also a question about automatically updates on MeeGo
KDE 'Devel' project. Following packages are effected at the moment:

bangarang
 Repo: https://git.gitorious.org/bangarang/bangarang.git
 Branch: master

kdelibs
 Repo: git://anongit.kde.org/kdelibs
 Branch: KDE/4.7

kde-workspace
 Repo: git://anongit.kde.org/kde-workspace
 Branch: KDE/4.7

libkactivities
 Repo: git://anongit.kde.org/kactivities
 Branch: master

contour
 Repo: git://anongit.kde.org/contour
 Branch: master

plasma-mobile
 Repo: git://anongit.kde.org/plasma-mobile
 Branch: master

share-like-connect
 Repo: git://anongit.kde.org/share-like-connect
 Branch: master

But I'm in doubt with kde-runtime... many things happens
about nepomuk on the KDE/4.7 Branch but we do apply a heavy diff
from active-development/4.7 at the moment.

Cheers

Maurice