resources in all activities on first run bug

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu Oct 13 10:50:16 UTC 2011

Yesterday I encountered a possibly related problem: I created a new
activity
right after booting, before resources show up, and then all hell broke
loose:
The new activity was duplicated, but with different content, another
activity
I had created earlier disappeared and other activities showed some very
weird
resource-duplicating behavior. It was all too much of a mess to write a
useful
bug report about it, but it was definitely very scary and broken.