Plasma QtComponents IRC meeting

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:18:50 UTC 2011

Hi all,
so, from http://www.doodle.com/enenaemy8p4ng8e8 seems the best one(tm)
is thursday 13th,  20:00 pm CEST (18:00 UTC)
is it ok for everybody?
do somebody still wants to add himself?

topics should be something like:
* current status of our QtComponents
* what is still missing? how much critical?
* current status of upstream QtComponents
* were we develop them (would like to move all plasma inports +
libkdeclarative in a separate repo, like recently happened to libkactivities)
* who takes what, some tasks divisions
* anything else?