first press article

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:27:53 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:32 AM, todd rme <toddrme2178 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 3:30 PM, todd rme <toddrme2178 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 9:58 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> this is the first one i found (also, pretty favorable)  guess we'll have to
>>> wait tomorrow to see the others ;)
>>>
>>> http://www.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/kde-takes-on-android-apples-ios-on-
>>> smartphones-and-tablets/9717
>>> --
>>> Marco Martin
>>
>> Is there any way to get this mentioned on the Linux Planet blogs?  It
>> seems relevant (there have been three android-related posts just
>> today)
>>
>> http://www.linuxplanet.org/blogs/
>>
>> -Todd
>
> Or https://www.linux.com/ for that matter.
>
> -Todd

These may have been included in the pre-announcement announcement. sebas?

It may take a while, but Plasma Active will percolate to LinuxNews
sites such as linuxplanet. I'd be happy to collaborate on a community
post at linux.com. It would be good for the Linux.com post to come
from a core developer. Anyone up for it?

Carl