Final Checklist for One

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Sat Oct 8 14:48:39 UTC 2011

On Saturday 08 October 2011 16:31:23 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Saturday 08 October 2011 13:25:12 Maurice de la Ferte wrote:
> > We are ready. If nobody screems please link to them via:
> > http://share.basyskom.com/contour/Deployment/latest-meego-plasma-active-
> > stab le.html
>
> *screaming*
> The "keyboard pops up only after tapping twice" bug is there again in the
> stable image!
>
> This must not stay in there as it gives a really bad impression!
>
> Oh and KWrite won't start because "A KDE text-editor component could not be
> found".

...but apart from that PA1 feels really great! I'm impressed by the amount of
improvements and fixes that happened since the sprint, it really feels a lot
more polished now.
And lots of quite beautiful design everywhere!

Can't wait to show it off to some people and I'm proud to be able to say
"Here's something I've participated in creating, have look!", which is
something that I rarely experienced in my paid work so far ;)