Final Checklist for One

Fania Bremmer Fania.Bremmer at basyskom.de
Sat Oct 8 13:34:21 UTC 2011

On October 8, 2011 at 10:40 AM Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 08 October 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We're pretty close, so here's the -- rather soothing -- checklist of where
> > we are:
>
> > * Webpage: needs final going over the texthas Carl already give his final
> > touch on this?

> * make sure all links in the webpage point were they shouldchecked, looks good

> * make sure the list of founders is the list we want, with all the people fine
> with their name, eventual affiliation and email visible there (it will have
> many eyes on;)- at Javiers Line, the GmbH is not spelled correctly

- I would put the get-involved-part underneath the "check it out"

- In " App developers" there is no linkage, if somebody is interested in
starting this: maybe a short sentence like "If you are interested in developing
an active app, please look here..." link
tohttp://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Apps

- the first static screen of the video has only the play-button: i prefer to
have a screenshot from the video, so people see what its about; colorful images
are always better then blackNWhite :)

- what about the impressum? Dont we have any standard text we can put there?

my2cents,
Fania

> --
> Marco Martin

Fania Bremmer
Interaction Designer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str.7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870589 122 | Fax: +49 6151 3969 736
fania.bremmer at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer