release announcement

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Sat Oct 8 07:58:49 UTC 2011

On Saturday, October 08, 2011 05:17:07 AM Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Friday, October 07, 2011 16:57:31 Carl Symons wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> > > On Friday, October 07, 2011 13:58:33 Markus Slopianka wrote:
> > > Thanks everybody for the text polishing. I'll put it on WKO now,
> > > making it HTML and stuff.
> >
> > There are some changes needed. I didn't add contact names.
> >
> > I can _get_ things by svn but I haven't ever sent anything the other
> > way.
> >
> > Please let me know when it's available to look at...and where. I don't
> > recognize WKO.
>
> Here's the current copy. From my POV, it's good to go, feel free to make
> your changes. If you send it back to me, I'll upload it.
>
> For commits to www.kde.org, one needs a special commit bit anyway.
>
> Nothing beats sending files by email. :-)
3 small corrections on my side

A few hints for translations:
- as Markus asked on etherpad, is "Plasma Active One" the branding name
(meaning the One being not translatable). I vote yes. This should maybe be
cleared to i18n people (I can send a mail)
- same for  "Share Like Connect" and "Peek" should they be translated or stay
as such?

Anne-Marie