Final Checklist for One

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat Oct 8 03:30:00 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We're pretty close, so here's the -- rather soothing -- checklist of where we
are:

* Tarballs: done (bravo Javier!), pending upload to public archives
* MeeGo ISOs: seems done? what's the status exactly, Maurice?
* Balsam images: under way, Stefan knows the status
* Webpage: needs final going over the text
* Announcement on www.kde.org: uploaded, just linking from mainpage needed
* Dot story: will be done by Carl tomorrow
* Presskit sent out to journalists under emabargo: done

The last item means that we've passed the point of no return. :-)

Anything I forgot?

sebas