Collection of Announcement Links

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Fri Oct 7 16:52:55 UTC 2011

On Friday, October 07, 2011 05:55:34 PM Fania Bremmer wrote:
> So, here a collection of the current material we have for the announcement:
>
> - Current video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l6R2HSKKRE or here
> http://share.basyskom.com/contour/UIDesign/pa1.ogv
> - Current Screenshots:
> http://share.basyskom.com/contour/UIDesign/Announcement_091011.zip
> - Project website: www.plasma-active.org
> - KDE Website: http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active
> - Installation and latest images:
> http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Installation
> - contact channels:
>
>   * *IRC*: #active on irc.freenode.net
>   * *Mailing list*: active at kde.org
>
> - where will aarons KDE announcement be posted?
on the Dot, the link to the video should be inserted, the rest of the above is
pretty much in it
screenshots should be added
-- https://promo.notes.kde.org/52 needs review from an English speaker
-- who can add the screenshots?
-- who can post it to the Dot for Sunday morning?

other press targets? I can translate it or part of it to French depending on
my time to announce on linuxfr (http://linuxfr.org/news)

> Something missing?
sounds pretty good, we shall flood all social networks with the announce!

Anne-Marie