plasma-active.org website

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.de
Thu Oct 6 13:43:13 UTC 2011

Am 06.10.2011 15:33, schrieb Marco Martin:
> Hi all,
> i have some rough html here:
>
> http://notmart.org/activewww/

thanks for building this website that fast, marco!

> of course is very rough with pieces of graphics cutted and pasted around:
>
> i think as general structure (javascript slideshow up, just a bit of text
> down) is ok, what would need is:
>
> * agreed graphics/colors/fonts and final layout
I would keep it very simple, an very clean. My first idea looks like
this:
http://share.basyskom.com/contour/UIDesign/website_Designstyle_Active.jpg

Still I dont quite know if we should keep that app-stylish-style or go
for a more cleaner, whitish look.

> * final text (with links that point where they should)
We decided already in the last workshop what the content of the website
should be like, as pointed out in your html already ... I currently try
to contact Carl, if he can give those bullet-list-notes more heart.

> * a good series of screenshots/photos
> * what else? ideas?
We should definitely provide large screenshots for download, integrate
the video we are currently working on, large call-to-action buttons for
testing/download.