1.0 branched

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Oct 6 09:27:13 UTC 2011

On Thursday, October 06, 2011 11:23:53 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Thursday 06 October 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > > the first run app, in vacation planning it uses desktop korganizer
> > > instead of  kontact touch calendar, is this intentional?
> >
> > Ouch, no. That should definitely be kontact touch calendar.
> >
> > It's not a showstopper at this point though, I'd only be inclined to fix
> > this in the Active/1.0 branch if we have to update it anyway.
>
> also in telco today Fania mentioned she wanted a couple of resources more
> in  the intro activity, so we could wait to have the final default
> resources and then regen a plasma-mobile tarball

That's fine with me. There's also a small problem with the adjust-time.desktop
file (needs X-Suse-Translate removed, done in master).

I'll commit these two changes (the one above and korg mobile) to master and
Active/1.0, when you've the final default resources, you put them in and we
update the tarball?

Javier, Maurice, does this work for you?
--
sebas