New MeeGo Plasma Active "Testing" (staging) Live Image is Available

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.de
Tue Oct 4 12:04:45 UTC 2011

Am 03.10.2011 13:51, schrieb Sebastian Kügler:
> On Monday, October 03, 2011 13:51:01 Marco Martin wrote:
>> * huge number of activities: the default setup still has to be implemented
>> right? shouldn't be more than 3
> I've done that last night. There are now 3 empty activities, as specified by
> Fania. The first one has the welcome widget up.
>
> I need to figure out a way to add random resources there, working on that this
> afternoon.

Here is the planned Demo-set-up and the planned introduction-set-up
(below); just to be more transparent:

DemoData (stored in a demo package)

#1. activity screen called "My work project" (with blue wallpaper
"Sky.jpg"):
Applications: Browser,  calligra active, Korganizer
Files: Concept_Active.jpg, active_routes.png
URLs: http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active, [finale webURL der Plasma
Active website, not known currently]
widgets: analog clock

#2. activity screen called "Summer Vacation in Madrid" (with red
wallpaper: "Red Leaf")
Applications: Browser, image viewer
Fotos: madridArt.jpg, metrostation.jpg, palacioreal.jpg,
PaseoDePrado.jpg, Patio.jpg
URLs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrid
widgets: wheather forecast with madrid as city, notes

#3. activity called "Vacation planning" (with green wallpaper: "field.jpg")
apps: Korganizer, Browser, Texteditor
images: TheWall.jpg
file: Berlin_Routes.pdf
url: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin, http://www.deutschebahn.com,
http://maps.google.de/maps?q=Unter+den+Linden+6+humboldt+uni+berlin&hl=de&sll=52.521183,13.411903&sspn=0.024102,0.066047&gl=de&z=16

widgets: wheather forecast, notes

#4. activity called "Introduction" (with wallpaper: "default_wallpaper.png")
video: [finales demo video, wird noch erstellt, zu testzwecken gerne
dieses:introductionActiveVideo.MOV]
urls: http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active, [finale webURL der Plasma
Active website, not known currently], [final FAQ page in KDE wiki,not
known currently]

#5. empty activity called "My first Activity" (with wallpaper "Air")

IntroductionData (stored per default on any device)

Only the Activities with number #3, #4 and number #5; but exactly the
same data etc.
So the IntroductionData package is reduced data from the Demo package...