Some of the things needed for 1.0

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:59:31 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 04 October 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 4, 2011 12:32:27 Marco Martin wrote:
> > just on the v has to be too huge, but something like this could work
>
> and i can already imagine what we do for the next release: 2 of the wedges
> get colored ;)

that could be a good idea (if is a logo that is not official/trademarked etc
and we could want to change it shortly, that could be a good idea since in the
future is more likely to get a proper branding/art work all around)

aanyways, is it something we are happy with? and, is somebody else working on
something? gotta know this ;)

if is ok i can update the about app and splashscreen (and someone got to start
to think about it in the direction of the artwork for the website too)