Some of the things needed for 1.0

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:41:00 UTC 2011

On Monday 03 October 2011, Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> Nice ideas, I'm curious about the workflows that were decided during the
> sprint, is there any documentation/examples on that? Or, if you guys are
> still working in on it, I'm eager to have a look when its ready :)
>
> > Calligra and Okular developers would be VERY welcome to help us design
> > and implement this infrastructure. but imho the most important thing is
> > for these
> > projects to focus on being amazing document _viewers_.
>
> Hmm this is an interesting point (to focus only on viewing), I will discuss
> this with the Calligra team.

i think this depends mostly on how much time/resources there will be for that,
and yes, concentrating on viewing first would be good...

however, at least for simpler workflows like odt files i think a very basic
editing is very important, since that is a place where the competitors have
exactly *nothing*, so would be quite an huge selling point