Some of the things needed for 1.0

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Oct 1 17:04:02 UTC 2011

> That sound more like it's better to embed Okular's KPart in Calligra rather than to give
> example, but Okular OTOT does a worse job at it).

If the Calligra devs go for it that way, and it becomes stable enough,
and... then ok.

Personally, I don't see this as a solution at the moment. Okular is
stable works perfect and is almost touch-ready (one of the problems
apart from the obvious is the full screen mode)

> users two completely different GUIs for basically the same tasks

One is a viewer, the other is an editor. So I don't think they have
the same task. But I do agree that the UIs should be similar enough.
And not only for those, but for other apps in PA as well.

--
Cheerio,
Ivan