plasma-mobile build is broken

Maurice de la Ferte Maurice.Ferte at basyskom.de
Sat Oct 1 13:29:58 UTC 2011

On October 1, 2011 at 3:10 PM Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 01 October 2011, you wrote:
> > Hi Marco,
> >
> > one of your latest changes contain a forgotten .gitignore which is will
> > be installed automatically. Also many .orig files from hunks of patches are
> > installed at the moment and a strange hint to an moc warning at the and of
> > the log.
> >
> > Please see rpmlint section:
> >
> > https://build.pub.meego.com/package/rawlog?arch=i586&package=plasma-mobile&
> > project=Project%3AKDE%3ADevel&repository=MeeGo_1.2_OSS
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Maurice
>
> ah.
> that means the .orig and .gitignore are included in the git repo? O.o

hmm, strange thinks happens on the obs right now. Sorry don't be confused
I don't think the broken build came by your changes. I will take care on this.

> --
> Marco Martin

Maurice de la Ferté

basysKom GmbH
Südwestpark 108 | 90449 Nürnberg | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736
maurice.ferte at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer