Startactive

ivan.cukic at gmail.com ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:29:56 UTC 2011

Well, we can't be in a devel cycle this close to the release. That is the main problem.

When restarted, klauncher works properly. That's the fun thing :)On 24.11.11. 16.08 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
On Thursday, November 24, 2011 15:17:00 ivan.cukic at gmail.com wrote:
> - sa is not tested enough

this begs the question: how do we test it if not during a development cycle? :)

> - klaunch doesn't work properly with it

does anyone have output of the debug from klauncher in this situation?

(it's not too hard once you are in the environment where it is failing ... it logs to debug area 7016 and is easily restarted after recompiles by calling kdeinit4 from the command line)

humru othro a kohnu se