new add resource UI

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:21:06 UTC 2011

On Monday 21 November 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2011 10:15:43 Marco Martin wrote:
> > so, try it, there may be some regressions, hopefully not many.
>
> amazing progress this last week ... congrats and thanks to all involved :)
>
> i will update my tablet when i'm back home today (flight leaves in a few
> hours) and let you know how it goes.

now everything is being rebuilt, obs is in major strain atm but let's hope all
will go smooth and this evening all will be rebuilt ;)

> btw ... have you started on a QAIM for runners? if not, i might just hack
> on that inflight.

no.
i have an old one buried in the git history based on a qstandarditemmodel (no
big performance difference here since the data is all instantiated anyways).
maybe that could be reused.