new theme

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:08:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've just merged the changes i was doing to the default theme, so since today
it should look a bit different.

the biggest thing is that the default background thing is not transaprent
anymore, all look quite less glassy, that is the direction we wanted for the
theme.

the activity screen being mostly opaque is something that perhaps is a bit
much, that's why i did it now so there is plenty of time to get back to the
old graphics.
but please give it a try and leave it for some days before judging it ;)

no screenshots yet since i want it to be directly tried on the tablet, because
looks completely different there