Fwd: [mer-general] Governance draft

martin brook martin.brook100 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 10 00:29:36 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'm cross posting this for the benefit of those no subscribed to
mer-general who may want to comment on the governance draft for the Mer
project.

Plasma Active has made steps to becoming a Mer customer so this is a chance
to comment on the draft to make sure we are heading in the right direction
on governance which will ultimately feed into the deliverable to you.

To subscribe to mer-general for any comments, send an empty e-mail to *
mer-general+subscribe at lists.merproject.org* or reply here.

BR
vgrade