Plasma Active

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:06:50 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 09 November 2011, sam wrote:
> Hello Plasma Active team
>
> Thanks for building Plasma Active the best OS so far (I'm a great fan)
>
> I come across plasma active and fall in love with it. I want to
> translate it to my language. but I couldn't find any information. would
> you be so kind to guide me through where I could find the Pot files of
> Plasma Active? and any information about Plasma Active.

Hi Samson,
great to see people interested and welcome aboard :D

unfortunately right now since the main repository is still in playground, the
pot files are still mixed all together in
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/playground-base/

those specific of plasma active are plasma-device.pot and those with the file
name of structure:
plasma_package_org.kde.*
plasma_applet_org.kde.*

i added most of messages extraction just now, so in the next 1-2 days much
more pot should pop up in that folder.