RFC: delete icon on activity thumbnail on every activity (except current active one)

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.de
Thu Nov 3 16:50:09 UTC 2011

** Proposed Change **
Show the delete icon of activity thumbnail on every activity in the
wheel (except currentty active activity)

** Reason For Change **
Currently only the activity thumbnail in the middle gets the delete
icon. Before any activity thumbnails showed the delete icon; in my
opinion this was easier to understand, if searching for a delete
function. Now the possibility when to delete is very limited. We should
only exclude the currently open activity because of refresh problems.

** Implementation Details **
- show it on every thumbnail exept for the currently open activity