3G support in Plasma Active

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Nov 1 15:07:26 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I don't know if this is Meego-specific (since we only have rudimentary
network support there currently), but at least on Meego I currently
cannot use 3G internet connection on my 3G-enabled Wetab.
Now my question is: How important is 3G (or other mobile internet
connections)
for Plasma Active?
This is a question of which contexts of use we are focusing on. If we
focus on home or office contexts, we can live happily without mobile
broadband. If we want to focus on truly mobile contexts (in the car, on
the
train etc.), these are essential.
So what do you think?

Regards,