New Plasma active stick image 1.0.122

Jens Köke jkoeke at open-slx.de
Mon May 30 09:11:11 CEST 2011

Hi Cornelius.

Am 29.05.2011 21:26, schrieb Cornelius Schumacher:

> I'm using a latest generation WeTab, where I installed plpbt following the
> instructions here:
> http://wiki.meego.com/index.php?title=Installing_MeeGo_Handset_image_on_WeTab_Tablet
> and then openSUSE according to http://wiki.open-
> slx.de/Plasma_Active_auf_einem_WeTab_installieren. I didn't have to flash the
> BIOS.
The Live Iso depends on the same repositories as described in the wiki
article on open-slx.de.

So if you already use openSUSE 11.4 with Plasma Active, why do you need
the Live Iso? Afaik there is no special additions on the Live Iso.

The main reason to build the Live Iso is, not to harm/change any
configuration on your WeTab. But you already did that ;) (Meego /
openSUSE Dualboot).

> Is that an unusal configuration, which could cause the problem?

I Think so, that this is a quiet unusual configuration at the moment.
But i have no clue why the Live Iso behave like this in that early stage
of the boot process.

Best regards
Jens