screen locking

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:35:12 CEST 2011

On Monday 09 May 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:

> > Q4: how do we integrate notifications?
> > if this goes into the window manager, it complicates this part a bit.
> > however, we do know that we want to let the user know when certain kinds
> > of notification occur (though not their content)
>
> Q5: How does this relate to Plasma Widgets on screensaver?
> Anything to be gotten from that, or is it technically completely
> orthogonal?

to me it -could- be a good candidate (except that here the actual screensaver
won't be running;)
it's a fullscreen plasma shell designed to work on a locked screen (and where
plasmoids are already permitted to do less things)

it would need a completely new containment/applet set but yeah, i see using it
(or a fork?) not completely out of the world ;)