Recent changes in Plasma Active

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon May 9 14:54:18 CEST 2011

On Monday, May 09, 2011 12:28:42 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Monday 09 May 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> >

> > - Draggin windows to close in overview mode: There's now a trashcan in
> > the
> >
> >   present windows effect, dragging a window onto that closes it (brings
> >us closer to "kill the window decoration and save space)
>
> is this already in the plasma-tablet-config/plasma/contour-config packages
> as  well?
> (just to know what tasks to kill ;)

In principle, yes. I've also added a kwinrc configuration file to plasma-
tablet-config, but it doesn't seem to get picked up. Need to investigate why.
The kwinrc default file is installed to /etc/kde4/share/config just like other
config files.

This new kwinrc also disables a bunch of compositing effects, sets some saner
defaults, etc.

sebas