new image up

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon May 2 15:53:53 CEST 2011

hi everyone...

there is a new Balsam OS image up that includes the current changes of Plasma
Active and all the latest and greatest wonders from openSuse.

the image version is 1.0.70 and is a big step forward because of all those
changes pulled in.

we need to work on helping the openSLX folks know what our changes in Plasma
Quick, etc are so they can help us communicate that outwards. we also need to
think about branding defaults.

but this is a great step forward as we start to see the OS image updates
rolling. thanks to everyone who is working on the packaging for this (we have
some openSuse community members in addition to the openSLX people) and
openSLX for helping make this all come together.

anyways, wait no longer, start downloading your new images! :)

humru othro a kohnu se