Contour Design Concept - Activity Switcher

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Jun 14 20:57:49 CEST 2011

Hi Fania,

nice that the mail got through :)

> - Every activity ever created is diplayed in the browser. To find the
> desired activity quicker, the user can actively reduce the amount of

We currently have (under the hood, and exposed in plasma-desktop) the
option to 'stop/stash' activities. So, in this case, it could be rather
useful if the user doesn't need the activity, but doesn't want to delete
it.

Although potentially usefull, it would need another part of the ui which
can be bad.

> http://share.basyskom.com/contour/UIDesign/Contour_AddActivity_Option1.j
> pg). But normally system setting icons belong there, no specific Content
> Elements. Any ideas on that?

For two-hand devices, I'd rather put it on the other side of the screen
(one thumb left, one right). For the one-hand devices, I like more the
option1.jpg

Cheerio

--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort