Contour activity screen and plasmoids

Fania Jöck fania.joeck at basyskom.de
Wed Jul 27 11:06:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 26.07.2011 20:44, schrieb Marco Martin:
> Hi all,
> just a quick update on the Contour activity screen: it now supports layouting
> of plasmoids, and the result is quite good looking:
> http://wstaw.org/m/2011/07/26/plasma-desktopFO2176.jpg

yes, fits very well! good work marco!

> all those issues should be pretty easy to fix, is already enough for showing a
> single plasmoid in desktop summit demos tough.

Sure, showing one example plasmoid just for demo reasons should be
sufficient. I would select a small one, that doesnt need internet
connection, just as you proposed.

Thanks :)
Fania

--
Fania Jöck
Interaction Designer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str.7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870589 122 | Fax: +49 6151 3969 736
fania.joeck at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer