kdeworkspace for Plasma Active

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 17:10:07 CEST 2011

On Monday, July 25, 2011 14:46:33 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> system-monitor

ran into a problem with this one. .. well, the DataEngine, really: it relies
on ksysguard to function.

so either we include ksysguardd and libksysguard (not a horrible idea as it
gives us the ability to do system monitoring without writing code to do that)
or we drop the system monitor features altogether (and whatever else happens
to be using that DataEngine). this also gives us easy access to a graphical
process listing should we wish to offer such a thing.

i vote for including ksysguardd and libksysguard, but leaving out the stand-
alone application.

humru othro a kohnu se