splitting of the plasma-mobile repository: applications

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jul 22 15:12:18 CEST 2011

On Friday, July 22, 2011 14:44:18 you wrote:
> On Friday 22 July 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > it's a young project with relatively few resources to apply, so let's be
> > conservative where possible and KISS.
>
> yeah, now both the browser and the image viewer are in the applications
> folder in the plasma-mobile repo
> and let's keep this way for now ;)

i've also disabled the handset related items by default (they are of no
interest to our tablet efforts or contour) and removed some old proof of
concept (PoC) items... so our packages should shrink a bit and the story of
"what is used for what" gets increasingly clear just by looking at what is in
the plasma-mobile repo. huzzah.

humru othro a kohnu se