Something on recommendations

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:12:16 CEST 2011

Hi all,
today i restyled a bit the recommendations overlay:
http://wstaw.org/m/2011/07/20/plasma-desktopaE2212.jpg

right now the structure arriving from the contour daemon is

-resource1
`-action1
`-action2
`-...
-resource2
`-action3
`-action4

i think this is quite the maximum of "fancyness" it can be done with the
current backend, if we want something more

http://bugsfiles.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=61988

cosmetics aside, on the nepomuk part we should have more something like:

-action1
`-image
`-text
`-description
`-etc..

-action2
`-image
`-text
`-description
`-etc..

so a list of actions that have that descriptive text like "Add contact herta
to this activity", "carl is online, start a chat"

now, is really the direction the backend should take?
aand, how much is possible and realistic from the nepomuk side?