Activity Screen : Resize and Dragging

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:29:56 CEST 2011

On Monday 18 July 2011, Fania Jöck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I actually prepared some layouts for resizing and dragging of Boxes
> during our last workshop here in Darmstadt and forgot to share them.

after some discussion, this is the outcome:
http://wstaw.org/m/2011/07/19/plasma-desktopc11642.jpg

* add/configure buttons at left (worth trying to remove the labels for a while
i think)
* resize handle: 3 dots again, but really small
* scroll arrows: only visible when it can actually scroll
* side flaps: try with different icons: the most minimal possible
representation of the activity wheel and a contour logo, they are adjusted to
be as pixel perfect as possible, this embossed style (used for action buttons)
could be used or alternatively the white-ish one of the systray (both
shouldn't have colors at all i think)

as a side effect of being able to load svg icons from packages from the corona
level qml, now all of that qml is loaded from a Plasma::Package, making the
architecture waaay ncer ;)