new window switcher has landed

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu Dec 22 20:14:32 UTC 2011

On 2011-12-13-19-49-basyskom-plasma-active-devel-meego (which was the most
recent working devel meego image I could find and with the mer x86 image,
plasma workspace still crashes on startup) with most recent updates it seems
like I have the new window switcher, but there is some kind of semi-
transparent layer over each thumbnail which blocks any taps on the close icon,
thus making the whole thing pretty much unusable.
Is that a known problem or should I file a bug?
And is there already a way to try the switcher out in a working version
somehow (without having to compile it myself) or should I wait a couple more
days?
Regards,
Thomas