Guts of active-settings

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed Dec 21 10:28:49 UTC 2011

hope.

Okay, since I learned in Motivational Psychology that one is more likely
to actually do things after announcing to do them to relevant people, here
goes:
I will have at least the settings guidelines done before the end of the
year.

I hope I will have other general application guidelines ready while it's
still 2011 as well, but I'm not ready to announce that yet.

Regards,
Thomas