Permission denied in obs

Lamarque V. Souza lamarque at kde.org
Mon Dec 19 16:19:11 UTC 2011

Em Monday 19 December 2011, Marco Martin escreveu:

> > > Is this about the openSUSE OBS or the MeeGo one? I've removed the
> > > openSUSE project, since we're maintaining packages on open-slx OBS now.
> >
> > 	I tried to access the MeeGo obs.
>
> iirc around the release the write access was disabled for everybody, should
> have been enabled again now.

	I still get the same forbidden message. I have just tested it:

[lamarque at evolucao ~/basyskom/obs/Project:KDE:Devel/kde-workspace]$ osc ci
Sending    kde-workspace.changes
Sending    ksmserver-qml_shutdowndlg.diff
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
no permission to execute command 'commitfilelist' for package kde-workspace
Transmitting file data

--
Lamarque V. Souza
KDE's Network Management maintainer