Lessons for PA3

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Dec 16 15:13:16 UTC 2011

On Friday, December 16, 2011 13:49:34 Ivan =?utf-8?B?xIx1a2nEhw==?= wrote:
> Vanilla KDE SC is not that plausible, at least not for kdelibs. The
> rest would be ok.

yes, the SLC integration will not be able to land until frameworks 5. it also
needs to be integrated in the frameworks 5 as soon as core is modularized.

thankfully, this is a small and relatively non-invasive delta that we can
carry until frameworks 5. there should be no other patches if at all possible,
and if we wish to break that guideline we ought to require some very strong
justifications from ourselves as to why.

humru othro a kohnu se