Issues

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Dec 13 22:36:41 UTC 2011

> iirc kactivitymanager wasn't updated in the packages recently?
> this has to be checked if is really up to date

I just looked the master - it had that part commented out (contour, not kamd).
As for kamd, after PA2, since the model filters out bookmarks, I'll
remove the hack that prevents setting other types to a resource that
is also a bookmark.

> ha, i can guess if you tap quickly on an image two times the pagestack gets
> the image view page pushed two times.

Cool. Had no clue why it was happening :)

> more timeout for closing the recommendation panel?

Not sure it is a timing issue - might be, but maybe it is also that it
is difficult to scroll without moving the finger a bit left/right so
it thinks i want to close it... no idea ;)

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard