Issues

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Dec 13 22:12:34 UTC 2011

1 - 1st boot - activity thumbnail doesn't match wallpaper (happened once)
2 - It seems that the add bookmark type to selected http
recommendation is commented out in master, thus recommendations appear
as documents for me
3 - In image viewer, sometimes the back button doesn't return to the
images grid, but to another image
4 - the recommendation overlay is hard to keep open when scrolling the
results. It can store at most 6 results without scrolling, but we
increased it to 10.

Just a few problems I saw. Other tests went smoothly (apart from the
create activity crash which happened once in 6 tries).

I'm going to patch (again) number 2 - so while testing can continue
without the patch - I'd like to have a devel image with the fix so
that we can test it and include it if it works properly.

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard