Where is the performance increase

Stefan Werden stefan.werden at open-slx.de
Tue Dec 13 13:55:21 UTC 2011

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:29:16 +0100, Marco Martin wrote:
> On Monday 12 December 2011, Stefan Werden wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I' just doing the release-image. I find the following situation
>> Using
>> top
>>
>> processes:
>>
>> plasma-active 98%-100%
>> vituoso-t ~70%
>> nepomuk ~15%
>
> yes, seems there is a cpu issue since a couple of days, i'm currently
> investigating it.
> doesn't seem linked to virtuoso since i only get plasma-device at
> 100%. i'm
> profiling it now to figure out who is the plugin that is doing that.

Thank you very much marco. Anyway PA2 is cool and for sure we are
learning.
The nepomuk/virtuoso-thing is known and there are investigations ont
the way.

The good thing is, that the rest works fine. And this is with resect to
the speed in PA a very good result.

> on normal situation it should do less than one wakeup per second.
Thank you very much marco. Anyway PA2 brings a lot of improvements,
there is no questions.