Where is the performance increase

Stefan Werden stefan.werden at open-slx.de
Mon Dec 12 20:31:21 UTC 2011

Hi,
I' just doing the release-image. I find the following situation Using
top

processes:

plasma-active 98%-100%
vituoso-t ~70%
nepomuk ~15%

So we have a dual-core machine WeTab. So it is exactly the same as on
PA1. I don't see any performance increase on PA2.
So I work with preload nepomuk db, which really does not matter.

How can I make the process plasma-active cool down? Any idea?

ON Balsam the startup time increased maximum 20%. So this is good. But
after intial boot, when the graphics is up,  the above situation
occures. There is no way out or kill nepomuk, but still plasma-active
eats up one core.

regards,

Stefan