draft plasma-active.org

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.com
Mon Dec 12 14:26:30 UTC 2011

Hi Marco,

Thanks for uploading.

This is my feedback:
- Checked the links. Everythings fine, as pointed out the Reviewers
Guide is not updated and the link to the Balsam Image points to PA1.iso
- I would suggest to move the "App developers" section underneath the
right column, underneath "about the project" to have a more balanced layout
- There are a lot of screenshots (I thought you would pick just a few :)
: I would suggest to remove duplicates, for example display just one
game, just one activity screen shot, just one "add items" dialog shot,
just one browser/SLC shot

Greetings,
Fania